https://smsfze.com/ makes every reasonable attempt to protect the personal data we collect and the information you choose to provide to us. We do not sell this information. Sky One Maintenance Service FZE will forward the contact information that you choose to provide to us to our salesperson who will approach you for the solutions you seek.
Sky One Maintenance Service FZE, www.smsfze.com, collects the domain name and/or IP address, name, and information regarding the pages of the publication visited to assist us with the overall effectiveness and design of the publication. We collect information provided by you, such as contact information, or site registrations, for purposes of controlling access to information, and to help our salespersons provide assistance to you with product information, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Legal force of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remains uninfluenced by this fact.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you in specific. These cookies help us improve your experience of the website by helping us understand which parts of the website are the most popular or visited most often. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the website.
- Please note that we may use information from cookies regarding your Internet protocol (IP) address of your Internet service provider (ISP) to analyze the usage trends and improve the website.
- We may also collect information from cookies about your navigation (the pages you visit on the website, the products you saw, the products you ordered and compared, etc.) or the manner in which you access the website.
Your information and registration with the website
- In order to register a query on the website, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and other similar information, as well as some additional information about your query. Following your submission of the query, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the website.
- We will collect information regarding your contact details based on your inputs and this information is used to get in touch with you regarding the order.
- We will reach out to you via email to inform you of promotions and new events, launches etc. by providing your contact information to us, you consent to receive emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the website. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt-out of receiving such emails.
- We may collect information related to your conversations via email or phone with our staff and customer support team. Your response to a survey or any other feedback, rating, review, or comments relating to your use of the site may also be collected. This information will be anonymized and used by us in an aggregate manner for statistical purposes. Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the website for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
- We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (Terms and Conditions); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify the information you give us with third parties.
- We have an internal protected section of the website that is used specifically for students. The content and structure of that is not to be shared, shown or used in any way by any student or visitor of the website.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described in the policy.
Third parties and your Information
- We may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or other third parties where we are compelled to do so by a court order. We may need to share or disclose information to comply with the law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we believe that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss. We may also share the information to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our ‘terms and conditions’.
- Always seek information on the privacy and security of any other website members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with any other website user. We do not have control over another user and his/her use of information that you provide to them.
Protecting your Personal Information
- We hold the information provided by you on our secure servers. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers.
- All personal information saved on our servers is encrypted. However, we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information on the Internet.
- https://smsfze.com/ the site does not participate in spam emails. To report any website related spam emails, please forward the email to email@example.com
- You may not use our communication tools to send spam or other unrelated content.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
- If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team “Contact us” or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.