Sky One Maintenance
For using the address: http://smsfze.com.
Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to the website https://smsfze.com/ owned by Sky One Maintenance FZE, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The user agrees, understands, and acknowledges that the website is an online platform that enables access to information about products, and the same can vary in time and location. Your access to and use of the information on the website is subject to, and shall constitute, your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please exit the website.
Sky One Maintenance FZE or https://smsfze.com/ or SMS, reserves the right to amend, modify, revise, or delete information, material, and terms without prior notification. The user is required to routinely visit the Terms and Conditions of Use of this publication to review any changes. You will be subject to the policies and conditions of use in force at the time that you use the website. Please familiarize yourself carefully before using this website:
By entering the publication and/or downloading material, you agree to these terms (“Terms”). If you do not agree with them, do not use the website, the service, or download any materials from it.
The information contained throughout this publication is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the results and the performance of the information is assumed by the user, and in no event shall Sky One Maintenance FZE be liable for any consequential,incidental,l or direct damages suffered in the course of using the information in this publication. You further acknowledge and agree that Sky One Maintenance FZE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available in this archive consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if Sky One Maintenance FZE or its authorised representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.
Any part of the website, its pages,, including all offers and information might be extended, changed, or partly or completely deleted by Sky One Maintenance FZE without prior notification.
Referrals and links
This publication may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources, that Sky One Maintenance FZE has no control over; you acknowledge and agree that Sky One Maintenance FZE is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Hereby, Sky One Maintenance FZE expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked pages, which were not developed by us.
Your access to the website
Your right to use and access the website is a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right that allows the provider to inform you, the user, of the various products and services. You are not authorized to (i) modify the website, (ii) download or copy account information for the benefit of another seller, or (iii) use data mining robots or any data gathering and extraction tools. You must use the website for lawful purposes only and must not use it for any fraudulent or unlawful activity.
The Sky One Maintenance FZE publication and its design are the property of Sky One Maintenance FZE and may not be disseminated without the express written consent. The Sky One Maintenance FZE name and logo are registered trademarks of Sky One Maintenance FZE and the use of Sky One Maintenance FZE’s trademarks in advertising and promotion of products, services requires permission.
- Any and all liability of Sky One Maintenance FZE for damages and/or expenses of Customer (hereinafter, ‘claims for damages’) – irrespective of the legal basis – in particular caused by breach against contractual obligations and tort, are excluded. Sky One Maintenance FZE shall not be liable for damages due to the loss of saved data if the damage was avoidable by the proper application of data saving measures.
- The above exclusions and limitations shall not apply for any damage caused due to (i) strict product liability law, or (ii) Sky One Maintenance FZE´s intent or gross negligence, or (iii) personal injuries, or (iv) any breach of essential contractual obligations. However, the liability for the breach against essential contractual obligations shall be limited to typical damages and to an amount, which upon the date of purchase can reasonably be expected from Sky One Maintenance FZE, unless the damage is caused by intent, gross negligence, or personal injury. The burden of proof shall not be shifted or altered to the disadvantage of the Customer by the foregoing stipulations.
- Contracts with Customers and their conclusion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. The exclusive legal venue for all disputes arising in connection with or as a result of these general terms and conditions shall be Dubai, UAE.
- In case a provision of these general terms and conditions is or becomes ineffective, the effectiveness of these general terms and conditions shall thereby not be affected. The parties shall replace the ineffective provision with such effective provision as comes closest to the parties’ intention at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
The present version of the terms and conditions was amended and uploaded in April 2023, and we encourage you to check the website regularly for any amendments. Any update on the terms and conditions will not be notified, and the revised version shall be effective as soon as it is posted on the website.
https://smsfze.com/ makes every reasonable attempt to protect the personal data we collect and the information you choose to provide to us. We do not sell this information. Sky One Maintenance Service FZE will forward the contact information that you choose to provide to us to our salesperson who will approach you for the solutions you seek.
Sky One Maintenance Service FZE, www.smsfze.com, collects the domain name and/or IP address, name, and information regarding the pages of the publication visited to assist us with the overall effectiveness and design of the publication. We collect information provided by you, such as contact information, or site registrations, for purposes of controlling access to information, and to help our salespersons provide assistance to you with product information, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Legal force of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remains uninfluenced by this fact.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you in specific. These cookies help us improve your experience of the website by helping us understand which parts of the website are the most popular or visited most often. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the website.
- Please note that we may use information from cookies regarding your Internet protocol (IP) address of your Internet service provider (ISP) to analyze the usage trends and improve the website.
- We may also collect information from cookies about your navigation (the pages you visit on the website, the products you saw, the products you ordered and compared, etc.) or the manner in which you access the website.
Your information and registration with the website
- In order to register a query on the website, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and other similar information, as well as some additional information about your query. Following your submission of the query, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the website.
- We will collect information regarding your contact details based on your inputs and this information is used to get in touch with you regarding the order.
- We will reach out to you via email to inform you of promotions and new events, launches etc. by providing your contact information to us, you consent to receive emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the website. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt-out of receiving such emails.
- We may collect information related to your conversations via email or phone with our staff and customer support team. Your response to a survey or any other feedback, rating, review, or comments relating to your use of the site may also be collected. This information will be anonymized and used by us in an aggregate manner for statistical purposes. Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the website for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
- We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (Terms and Conditions); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify the information you give us with third parties.
- We have an internal protected section of the website that is used specifically for students. The content and structure of that is not to be shared, shown or used in any way by any student or visitor of the website.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described in the policy.
Third parties and your Information
- We may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or other third parties where we are compelled to do so by a court order. We may need to share or disclose information to comply with the law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we believe that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss. We may also share the information to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our ‘terms and conditions’.
- Always seek information on the privacy and security of any other website members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with any other website user. We do not have control over another user and his/her use of information that you provide to them.
Protecting your Personal Information
- We hold the information provided by you on our secure servers. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers.
- All personal information saved on our servers is encrypted. However, we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information on the Internet.
- https://smsfze.com/ the site does not participate in spam emails. To report any website related spam emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may not use our communication tools to send spam or other unrelated content.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
- If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team “Contact us” or write to us at email@example.com
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.